Jessica Simpson

How much weight do you think she's gained after Dukes of Hazard? I passed by the newstand the other day and she was on the cover of Star Magazine...i think...and it had a picture of her now and before when she was doing that movie.....she does look different but I think she still looks great. It's probably because she's not working out as many grueling hours as they probably had her doing before.

Jessica SImpson ans Nick Lachey, are offically over....:sad2: They were cute...:biggrin: But since Jess made $$$, and se said she finally got the bod she always wanted..she's gone. Tabs say the money and fame changed 'em. (Who woudln't change? Even if you didn't want to?) Fame, and constant alligations had to hurt them! I know i would fall apart if evry one was watching my breathe! BUT she's 5 something years his junior, he was following sowing seeds,and she's just 4 years legal to drink, Prority's are diffrent! Not to mention, she party's and he sits at home. Plus it's always been commented he isn't sure about faithfull-ness. But we all had the doubt they wouldn't make it, it would have been great if they did. But usually once your in hollywood's eyes, that's the only eyes you usually keep.

Personally she always seemed to irratiate him, when they wre filmed, he probably was done partying with the dumb blonde routine, and wanted a serious one.:suspiciou

But I do wish them luck, and respect their privacy, even though I know the papparizi won't , the'll be looking for a rebound to shoot pics of them with.

:toung: I think it did too, I mean I'm not pointing fingers but the more popular you get, the blonder alot of celebs hair goes...as does their I'm a blonde and I'm ditzy...I think theirs a point when Guys don't find it hott, I would trust some of these woman, with a child, if I was a man looking for a future wife...

Well, this was totally not a surprise to anyone. Maybe the paparazzi and the tabloids contributed to it, but they just exploit the cracks that are already there !

Now Nick Lachey has no claim to fame, before he was Mr. Jessica Simpson, now he's just.. sad ex-boybander !

I don't know why, but i feel bad that they broke up. I used to love watching newylweds because it was refreshing to see such a youbg couple so in love........now this........my hope is gone :sad2: . It was because of that show that I bought my Multicolour Speedy.

I thought the marriage would last, i didnt beleive the tabloids...guess there is a little truth to some of those covers of US magazine

Okay, I just realized that I need to get a life.......:huh: I'm done now:toung:

usually tabloids are full of sh*t, but when the rumors are piling up....
it used to be the same with brad and jen. or when ashton and demi got married.
where there's smoke...

Well, this was the worst-kept secret in the world(!) I think pretty much everyone saw this coming, and I hate to admit that it does make me a little sad. I watched every episode of Newlyweds, and by the last season you could just see them sniping at each other. But they did really love each other once - I always think its sad when that fades away.