Jessica Simpson wedges - Yay or Nay?

1. I am not a huge fan of JS, but her JS shoes sure catch my eyes. I would be happy with either of these (from Nordstrom.com)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. They're cute. I am already 5'9"... so they would make me taller than my man. Nay.

3. I like the first one better... =)

4. The first ones remind me of Chloe, right? but they are the better looking of the pair.

5. Im just not loving them!! Plus I find that style so hard to walk gracefully in!

6. Oh those are too cute!

7. Both are cute! But I think I prefer the 1st one also if I had to pick.

8. I like the first pair, these would definitely add some height for me(I'm around 5'2")

9. I love the first pair!! Looked at these the other night.

10. Oh yeah, the first pair are absolutely a Chloe knock-off!

11. Both cute, IMO.
    Even the knockoffs.

I have a pair of JS wedge boots that I picked up from Nordies and they're super comfy.

12. How comfy are these heels? The appear comfy...

13. I have these and you would never know how high they are, they're so comfortable. So much so that I would definately consider buying either of those mary janes that were posted.
    [​IMG]

14. stratsey, those boots are HOT, HOT, HOT! I think I'll try on a pair tomorrow!

15. I suppose you could consider these knock-offs, but IMO the JS wedges are much cuter.

Chloe
    [​IMG]

Jessica Simpson
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice