Jessica Simpson shoes in Toronto

1. Ok ladies in Toronto, I am desperately looking for the pumps below by Jessica Simpson! I saw them at Town Shoes but they are out of size 7 all over Canada! Does anyone kknow where else I can find them???
    Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. I LOVE those shoes!!! The only place where I have seen Jessica Simpson shoes is the department shoe L.S. Ayres, but I am not sure if you are familiar with that store. Good luck with b/c those shoes are fab!!

3. I think Capezio may sell them. Good luck!

4. Nordstrom.com?

5. Unfortunately, Nordstrom does not ship to Canada :sad:

6. Thanks! I will check with them!:supacool:

7. I tried them (JS shoes) on but they are too narrow for me! Browns has their own version of those. They are about $200.00 - 250.00 Canadian but made in Italy and MUCH MORE comfortable!:yes:

8. Oh I didn't know that, I'll definitely check those out. I've heard the JS shoes are really uncomfortable.

9. ^I've also heard the same thing, although I have not tried them on personally.

10. I have tried a few pair of JS line of shoes, some are uncofortable. Have you tried Macys or online places like Zappos?

11. I've seen J.S shoes in Yorkdale Mall.

12. Thanks, I will check them out at Browns! :smile:

13. Nice tip. Thank you for sharing

14. Check at Capezio. I saw them at Square One and I wanted the same ones in Black but unfortunately they ran out of size 7.5. I was suprised that they were so comfortable. Here's their website as well: Capezio Shoes

15. saw then on zappos.com, for $82.95. If you have a friend in the states get them to send it to you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice