Jessica Simpson "Public Affair"

1. I only heard it once...but, if I remember correctly, it reminded me of a young Madonna song.

2. it does sound like an early madonna song...except the singing.

something about her voice is so grating to me when she does really pop-y sythesized stuff. LOVE her ballads though.

3. madonna's holiday

4. It does remind me of holiday.

5. This song isn't any better than Paris Hilton's "Screwed". As I said before, I WISH THE SIMPSON FAMILY WOULD JUST GO AWAY!!!:throwup:

6. She sounds SHOCKINGLY :wtf: like Madonna's Holiday. Boooring.

And her falsetto sucks. For me though, she always sounded like she was yelling.

7. SO Madonna, and not in the good way! :whistle:

8. Yup !!:hysteric:

9. I like it, it's just a light song for the summer!

10. it TOTALLY sampled "Holiday"!
    I actually think it's okay. . . I'm glad she changed her singing style for it personally. I'm not sure I would've even known it was her if they didn't tell me first.

11. The instrumental part is definitely "Holiday" but imo jess has a better voice than madonna

12. Ok...glad you guys agree, cuz I thought it was just me that heard the similarity. Thanks Gals!

13. i almost mistook it for britney spears, along with her new song fired up. just as britney as well

14. I think the song is pretty catchy =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice