Jessica Simpson Platforms

1. Has anyone bought or seen her shoe collection? I haven't seen her shoes for sale in Canada so I bid on one on eBay and won. Just wondering if anyone has seen these shoes IRL, pls let me know. I thought it looked pretty good in the auction pics. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7762890502&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.ca%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Fcgiurl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcgi.ebay.ca%252Fws%252F%26fkr%3D1%26from%3DR8%26satitle%3D7762890502%26x%3D25%26y%3D12%26fvi%3D1

2. i saw it at macy's yesterday. they are pretty cheap though (and cheap quality). only around 80 retail.

3. Thanks ally24k ... at least I didn't pay alot for them. Some of the other eBay sellers have BIN of $125 and up for these shoes.

4. they arent sold out at all. don't pay over 80 imo since the ones i saw yesterday (including the one you won) retailed for 79 + tax.

5. I have the black patent leather ones. I wanted to get the louboutin ones, but these look almost the same-minus the red bottom. Theyre comfy and for a "trendy" shoe, the price is decent.

6. weibaobai - I wanted the black ones too but the BIN prices seemed too high for a shoe I haven't seen IRL. I also wanted to get the louboutin ones too but that's definitely out of my budget right now. It's good to know that the shoes are comfy though.

7. Yeah I have them in white patent leather. Very cute with skinny jeans.

8. I have the regular Jessica Simpson pumps, it was comfy in the beginning but they hurt after awhile.

9. The open toe ones aren't sold out - I saw them in Nordstom. The closed toed ones seem to be sold out though.

10. I have the same ones in black. They're not bad for a trendy shoe...

11. i have the jessica simpson BARB shoe in black
    and the AMY shoe in red..
    i LOVE LOVE LOVE them
    but they run very narrow so buy a 1/2 size larger (trust me, i had to send a pair back)
    dont buy them on eBay.
    they are both about 78$ and if you call macy's they have them!!

12. I bought a pair, and after an hour of wearing them my feet were KILLING me. They do run small too.

13. That is good to know, thanks :biggrin: I had seen a couple of pairs in Nordstrom last week and I was tempted, since they're a decent price and looked kinda like the Louboutins I'll never be able to afford :Push: But if they kill your feet, that's a no-no for me, no matter how cute they are.

14. I saw them today in person, and they look kinda cheap, in my humble opinion. There was nothing spectacular about them. Just big platforms and metallic accents. I'd rather invest in a good shoe(preferably one made in Italy!) Sorry if anyone really likes them. :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice