Jessica Simpson

from perez hilton:

While we would much rather see manho Adam Levine with Jessica Simpson than with Kirtsen Drunkst our sources tell us that Kiki may have beaten out Jess for the Maroon 5 singer's affections.

And, there's nothing we love more than when the paparazzi talk **** about other paparazzi!

One very scurrilous photo agency has been shopping around pics (shown above) of Simpson, claiming that they were taken outside of the Chateau Marmont after a night of hot, animalistic sex with Levine.

"Not true," claims a source at a rival photo agency. "Those pics were taken outside of the home of Jessica Pastor, Simpson's stylist."

Hey, we can't blame some ****ers for trying to make some extra cash, but lying to sell your pics is not cool!

sq-adam-smiling-bigin04-041201.jpg

That's Adam Levine...he's in that video "Heard 'Em Say" with Kanye West.

Nice bag Jess!

Manwhore or not.. I FIND HIM SO HOT!!

& I don't know why because he's not really my type.

But if I were leaving his room the morning after.. I'd have the biggest grin on my face!!!!

LV_addict said:
Jessica Simpson is on her way to becoming a C-list celebrity very quickly (no offence to you, Jessica fans)!!! To me, she is another Paris.:wacko:
I agree with you on this one. She was awful in the Dukes of Hazzard. I think Britney or Paris is a better actress. :lol:

In that picture, she's wearing the same pants and shoes, as well as carrying the same bag as she did on the previous day (I believe this was also on perezhilton), the only difference is that she was wearing a man's shirt. Someone obviously didn't go home that night, and who knows what she did during that time.. !!