Jessica Simpson made me buy it.

Frozen Alaska the colour placement on your MC speedy is to die for!! congrats

i don't know if jessica inspires me, maybe a little
i just love seeing pictures of her with her lv because i think she really loves them! just like i do! :smile:

Yes! Newlyweds was what actually introduced me to LV since the closest store is miles and miles away. I love the white MC speedy since I first saw it on the show. I finally got mine last Decemeber as a birthday gift from hubby :yahoo:I'm carrying mine today, too! I'm really wanting a black one as well.

Nope.... Simpson does zero to inspire me. She's just another line up of the insipd and overly vain hollywood types that just really aggravate me. Little talent and the creepy dad and lip synching sister. I do love the purse, she didn't inspire me to like it. I will admit that the only person in Hollywood whom may have influenced me to buy an LV style was Jolie w/ the Mono Cabas line.

No. My sis had that bag before JS and the whole Newlyweds show, but had some fading problem with it and took it back to LV. I always thought it was a stunning bag, but way out of my price range at the time... ;)