Jessica Simpson and her bag

1. Is this bag a LV bag?

I love it! What do you think?

jessicasbarneys1.jpg jessicasbarneys3.jpg jessicasbarneys2.jpg
  2. Yes its an lv bag not 100% sure of the name.. Waltz something.

Otherwise YES I love the bag, very cute and dressy :smile:

3. I love the bag and the jacket.:love:

4. Yes it's LV, Waltz Dora with ostrich trim came out winter 2005 I think.

5. It's the macha waltz bag, I have one and it is PRECIOUS. I have pictures in my bag showcase

6. ya.. it's gorgeous. oprah got one when marc was on her show. *drool* at the ostritch! i heart accents of ostritch like that.

7. You should let me babysit her some day, I promise to bring her back........EVENTUALLY!:nuts:

8. Will you be getting it??! I saw a lady with that while shopping at coach it's a very pretty bag! Do they have diff size? The one I saw I thin is bigger than the one Jessica has.

9. Pursegenie: :biggrin::biggrin: He he...Sure if I'm ever in need of a baby sitter I know who to call.....she has been quite a good little handbag:love::love:

Everevereve: yes oprah got the bigger version, it is called the oskar. THere is a picture of the bag with namoi campbell in the celbs w/ LV thread:biggrin:

10. How much is this bag - does anyone know

11. LOL I was about to say that too!

12. I like her jeans, anyone know what kind they are ?

13. Haha I was just thinking, those are my jeans! They are True Religions in the stlye "Joey" My absolute favorite pair of jeans ever! Comes HIGHLY recommended! They are a perfect fit & soo comfortable! Very nice looking on too (as you can see on jessica!) I always get comments on them. Sorry, you probly didn't want that much information, I just LOVE these jeans!

14. Awesome, thanks for that info.. i'm going to look those up.

15. Is it the same bag that Marc Jacob gave Oprah on her show?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice