Jessica Shopping In A Jewelry Store On Madison Ave NYC With...

Jan 23, 2006
No strangers to publicity stunts, Jessica Simpson and crooner John Mayer were conveniently spotted shopping together at the jewelry counter in Barneys on NYC's Madison Avenue over the weekend.

Despite their persistent denials of a reported relationship, the happy couple (of friends) gazed lovingly into each other's eyes and at one point, they celebrated a purchase decision with a cute double high-five. :heart:

ScreenHunter_018.jpg

I feel sorry for her. He put her down publicly in order to deny they were seeing each other. I don't think I'd want to date a guy who was ashamed of me in that way. It seems a bit sad.

I feel sorry for her. He put her down publicly in order to deny they were seeing each other. I don't think I'd want to date a guy who was ashamed of me in that way. It seems a bit sad.

Yeah, that's sad. I was a bit miffed at the way his publicist spoke about her on his behalf.

That's so weird, why go through public embarassment to keep a relationship under wraps ? I'm guessing the new years and loneliness brought them BACK together, rather than them being together the whole time !