Jessica Pinpoints When Marrige Ended: Jane Magazine

There's obviously other problems in their marriage that had occur before her trip in Oct 2005 for them to finally separate just a month later in Nov 2005. He probably did want to accompany her, not because he didn't believe in the cause, but because of their problems in their marriage. He seems to me a very private person and she seems to like being on spot light, so to him dealing with their problems in public is not something he wants to do nor pretend that everything is AOK when it's not, which is probably why he opted out, IMO.:smile:
I agree. There's more to it than just him not wanting to go on the trip.

I guess I'm the only one on this planet who thinks they both cheated on each other. And while on one hand, I feel more empathy towards Nick (mainly due to Jess' father), I think it ended in the only way possible if both parties are not willing to work through it.

I love Reese and Ryan as a couple. I have immense respect for the both of them and am happy that he is getting his opportunity to shine. They deserve every bit of success.

Jessica on parting ways with her rep: "It's been very emotional. But I am my own publicist right now. I've called all the heads of the tabloids. I don't want anyone else to speak for me now. It felt good to call them, but it was hard to find forgiveness. Trust me, if inside sources were my friends, the magazines would have a lot juicier info!"

Jessica on whether Papa Joe's comments about her DD breasts bothered her: "No, I've had double D's for a long time. Are you kidding? No. My family is extremely close. I talk to my mom about my sex life. That's not something that creeps me out. We're Podunk Southern. And my dad is very open about his ideas and...it's disgusting that people would actually think...people are making a judgment on something that is false."

Jessica on when she knew her marriage was over: "I went there [Africa] on our three-year wedding anniversary. He stayed home. On that day, everything became so clear. I was in hospitals with all these sick kids....I just knew I needed to find something more in my life, on my own. I prayed, then looked up at the sky, and I'd never seen this before - it was a double rainbow. It was the most gorgeous thing ever. From that moment on, I've listened to Judy Garland's 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' every single day."

While I think that JS' Africa comment is lame, it does take two to clap most of the time so NL isn't exactly what I'd call blameless but heck, if I were Nick and I knew Papa Simpson would be on the trip, I'd stay home too... :P