Jessica Needs Healing !

Jan 23, 2006
Looking Comfy in an oversized knit poncho, carrying her Fendi Spy, Jessica Simpson took time out of her busy schedule to drop by a healing center in West Hollywood yesterday.

Could news of a Spring wedding for ex-hubby Nick Lachey and his MTV babe Vanessa Minnillo have Jessica feeling blue? According to the National Enquirer, "They're moving forward with plans for an April wedding."

Despite Jess' personal issues and plagued career - what, with the album flop and the recent '9-5' debacle - not all news is bad. The buxom blonde will be joined by Willie Nelson at a Dallas fundraiser on February 10 at the Nokia Theatre, with proceeds benefitting the AetheriA Foundation, which provides college scholarships for artistically gifted students.

Here's hoping she doesn't get "nervous" again.

fadedyouth

I can't help but love Jessica. Not her singing, not her acting, but i was a fan of the reality series with her and nick. boxed set! it was where i first saw the LV multicolor murakami speedy 30. i think her style is hit or miss though, sometimes she looks GREAT and sometimes she looks really awful. I adore a LOT of the shoes from her shoe line as well.

She just needs to realize that people are tired of her and no matter how many movies she makes or cd's she comes out with, nothing is gonna make her a big star again. These people just come out with more and more and more and annoy the heck out of everyone.

I disagree. I thought he hindered her. I never believed he loved her like she loved him. I think it was a business deal for him. BTW, what does he do again? Vanessa better watch her bank account is all I am saying.

uuhhh, when they met, he was the bigger star. His music career has been much more successful than hers. She only made it big after their MTV show, so I have no idea where you're getting all this from. :confused1:

Someone can be a bigger star (but I had never heard of him before they were married), it doesn't mean he was more successful. Granted, she made the mistake of not getting a prenup. But why (if he was "more successful" as you put it) did he need her money when they got divorced? What did he do for work during their marriage? The laundry??? She IS clearly more successful than him. He should be embarrassed AS A MAN to want to take her money. I find him very sleazy. These are just my opinions.

Someone can be a bigger star (but I had never heard of him before they were married), it doesn't mean he was more successful. Granted, she made the mistake of not getting a prenup. But why (if he was "more successful" as you put it) did he need her money when they got divorced? What did he do for work during their marriage? The laundry??? She IS clearly more successful than him. He should be embarrassed AS A MAN to want to take her money. I find him very sleazy. These are just my opinions.

She may be more successful now than he, but it wasn't that way when they married. He was at risk financially when he married her but opted for no prenup. She divorced him and let him know via email. I think she got what was deserved. The law is the law and it shouldn't cater to someones gender. From what I remember reading he didn't even take 50% which is what he was entitled to.

Just for fun, here's a link talking about their latest CD's. Turns out he sold more than double than what she sold...his music career has always been more successful than hers. She became famous for being a ditz. Most of her money came from endorsements, which there is probably a lot less of them now....thank goodness!

Nick Lachey topping 'Newlyweds' ex-wife Jessica Simpson's CD sales - Reality TV World - News, information, episode summaries, message boards, chat and games for unscripted television programs

I dont know about yall..but even tho they seemed to have been the sweetest couple...did any1 else notice that after Newly Weds ended, a little after that they broke up? Forgive me if I am wrong but I think it was just for the $$$!!!!!