Jessica Biel Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Biel's bags are always hard to ID !! anyone know?

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I was just doing a Biel search, this is Diane von Furstenberg! Very late answer, but yes :smile:

3. Yes, it's the DVF Stephanie bag. I love and want it!

4. This is the kind of bag that (imo) doesn't appear well on the website pix but looks fabulous when on a real live person. And I want it too.

5. Agree that it doesn't look that great in the pic but in person- Gorgeous! I have the medium size in gold, been literally wearing it non stop since I got it last week!

6. Hi I didnt realsie it comes in different sizes. Is it straw like or metal?

7. ^^^Looking at that pic and the price, it looks like the small size. It is knitted leather, it's heavy, but totally manageable. I got mine from dvf.com, they have the large for pre-order and the medium in gold and magenta. I think the gold may be sold out for the moment. I had the magenta as well but sent it back, given the size and the shape, I think it looks best in gold. It is an awesome bag!

8. The NY store thinks they may have found the last one in the gold/medium size! I'll know in a couple of days. But, if anyone wants the larger size, shopbop has it online.

9. Thanks, I am drooling. If it is heavy, small may be a good choice.

10. It is amazing!!!!! I have the large and can not put it down. It does weigh a bit, but not crazy heavy!

11. thanks guys :smile: it is beautiful

12. I wanted it in the medium size, but since that size seemed to be sold out everywhere, I ordered it in the larger size from Bergdorfs. Now I am having buyer's remorse because it was so expensive and I have not even tried it on in person yet before, but I am sure I will feel better about it when I have it in my hands!

13. The large is really a cool size. All the celebs are carrying the large. It is different from any bag I have ever owned, but different in a good way :yes: