Jessica Biel Bag

Dec 6, 2005
Agree that it doesn't look that great in the pic but in person- Gorgeous! I have the medium size in gold, been literally wearing it non stop since I got it last week!

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Agree that it doesn't look that great in the pic but in person- Gorgeous! I have the medium size in gold, been literally wearing it non stop since I got it last week!
Hi I didnt realsie it comes in different sizes. Is it straw like or metal?

Dec 6, 2005
^^^Looking at that pic and the price, it looks like the small size. It is knitted leather, it's heavy, but totally manageable. I got mine from dvf.com, they have the large for pre-order and the medium in gold and magenta. I think the gold may be sold out for the moment. I had the magenta as well but sent it back, given the size and the shape, I think it looks best in gold. It is an awesome bag!

Feb 17, 2007
The NY store thinks they may have found the last one in the gold/medium size! I'll know in a couple of days. But, if anyone wants the larger size, shopbop has it online.

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
^^^Looking at that pic and the price, it looks like the small size. It is knitted leather, it's heavy, but totally manageable. I got mine from dvf.com, they have the large for pre-order and the medium in gold and magenta. I think the gold may be sold out for the moment. I had the magenta as well but sent it back, given the size and the shape, I think it looks best in gold. It is an awesome bag!
Thanks, I am drooling. If it is heavy, small may be a good choice.

Janban11

Feb 24, 2009
I wanted it in the medium size, but since that size seemed to be sold out everywhere, I ordered it in the larger size from Bergdorfs. Now I am having buyer's remorse because it was so expensive and I have not even tried it on in person yet before, but I am sure I will feel better about it when I have it in my hands!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
The large is really a cool size. All the celebs are carrying the large. It is different from any bag I have ever owned, but different in a good way :yes: