Jessica & Ashlee Have Dinner @ Koi's Then On To Party @ Social, Last Night

Jan 23, 2006
So did
Jessica's former assistant Cacee

jsimpson122606social0.jpg
jsimpson122706social02.jpg
jsimpsonsocial1227061.jpg
jsimpson122706social3.jpg

Jessica Simpson celebrated her holiday break from filming the sure-to-bomb 'Blonde Ambition' by hitting up the L.A. nightlife, where she stepped out with sis Ashlee and BFF Ken Paves for dinner at Koi followed by a rowdy night at celeb haven Social.

It is not a good thing when your ex-assisstant starts to look better then you. Jessica needs to hire a stylist and get her life back on track. What is with the mini dress and turtleneck. She should give that dress back to whatever 5 year-old she stole it from and start dressing like a rich celebrity should!!! The bag is cute though

It is not a good thing when your ex-assisstant starts to look better then you. Jessica needs to hire a stylist and get her life back on track. What is with the mini dress and turtleneck. She should give that dress back to whatever 5 year-old she stole it from and start dressing like a rich celebrity should!!! The bag is cute though
I agree in 100%

LOL...I totally agree!

CaCee's bag looks like a Balenciaga Purse, I have the same bag. She didn't fire CaCee, they just stopped doing business together, so to speak.