Jessica Alba's lost too much weight

I couldn't agree more that she's totally lost her fabulous figure. I have a shape that's pretty similar to her former shape and men seem to like it. Now she's lucky if she even weighs 110 lbs! I guess the grass is always greener. I wonder if she feels hungry or if she's managed to do this in a healthy way...

yeah she said she wants to be skinnier and taller and that she doesnt like her curves. that made me sad. i actually think she was always a little too thin but im very partial to curvy women like salma hayek. she is perfect. i feel bad for jessica though. it's something she's always struggled with and it looks like shes losing the battle currently.

:shocked: Ewww... She looks awful! When are people going to realize not everyone needs to be 100lbs and that super thin does not equate to beauty?!! For Jessica's height (5'7"?), she needs to weigh at least 120 to be healthy.

Wow I thought I was the only one who thought she looked too skinny at the Oscars..everyone else was like "oh....she looks stunning!!"
but that was before I found my PF home:tender:

sometimes she seems so hard on herself to me, she probably thought she didn't look "perfect" enough before and went on a diet :shrugs:

she even said somewhere she gets a facial once a week

She does look scary. It's tough for these girls and the media. They get heat for being "too skinny" or "too fat" even though by most people standards their weight may be healthy.

I remember when Dark ANgel first came out and she was so cute looking. I thought she did look pretty hot with straightened hair but the whole blonde thing just looked gross on her.