Jessica Alba's lost too much weight

She looks fine, really. She's a little thin but she's not like.. emaciated.
Women come in all different shapes and sizes. There are people who are going to say "omg shes so fat!" and people who are going to say "she is too skinny!" Why can't people just accept others for who they are? If she wanted to lose weight, then good for her, she did.

Being curvy doesn't necessarily mean being healthy.
Being thin doesn't necessary mean being unhealthy.
I think the media has also brainwashed thousands of women into thinking "women who have a bit of fat on them are healthy, women who are skinny are unhealthy"

wrong.

I only think she looks too thin because she has admitted that as a child/teen she's always had to really watch her figure. She said she comes from a long line of "bigger" women.
It's okay that some of thinks she looked better w/ a little more weight. You couldn't see her ribs in her chest before, now you can, I personally think she looked better before. I don't think she looks emaciated like Nicole Richie or soem others.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
I only think she looks too thin because she has admitted that as a child/teen she's always had to really watch her figure. She said she comes from a long line of "bigger" women.
It's okay that some of thinks she looked better w/ a little more weight. You couldn't see her ribs in her chest before, now you can, I personally think she looked better before. I don't think she looks emaciated like Nicole Richie or soem others.

Exactly. She's made it well known that she's struggled with ED's in the past, and that she has to follow a really strict diet/xercise regimen to maintain her figure. I think she's beginning to push it too far. :-/ I LOVE Miss Alba, seriously. I think she's a beautiful girl and a much better actress than a lot of people give her credit for ( If I here ONE more person mention that she's only cast in movies because she's hot, I will kick them!). I just don't want to see the poor girl get sickly, and she is noticably more thin than before. :sad: Eat some cheesburgers puh lease Jessica, we love you!

SwankyMamaof3 said:

Exactly. I think people need to keep in mind that she has openly admitted to having problems before and like I have said and will say so many times- women need to start to feel comfortable enough to embrace their bodies. I think we are all affected by the women in Hollywood whether we admit it or not...

I miss Jessica with the amazing body! She was my fav body of hollywood!

it really is an awful trend! and she was even always quoted as saying she loved being a positive role model for women/girls in that she was healthy and curvy and not some stick figure.. it's so sad what hollywood seems to do to these girls when the real world can't help but cringe when you see these frail, bony shells of women!