Jessica Alba's lost too much weight

Swedie said:
Damn, she was like the hottest one out there!!

I remember seeing a comparison of Nicole Richie and Alba in the same bikini in a mag. Alba looked so hot and was curvier.. Makes me wonder if she saw that and decided she needed to lose som :P

i saw that...i think it was in "us"? she *was* so hott! i hate to see her like this...

too sad. i've never heard a single guy say how they wanted to bone post-ED nicole richie, like, so bad, but i've heard plenty of them say it about pre-ED linsey lohan and the curvier version of jessica alba. at this point, we can't blame it on men anymore, i think. i can't believe what we're doing to ourselves!

Selena said:
She used to be soo hot back in the day. Its funny so many of my husbands fantasy women look so bad now. I tease him all the time:
Farrah Fawcett, Teri Hatcher, Jamie Lee Curtis.) I always say hunny your dream girls arent so dreamy!!

Selena

Actually Jamie Lee Curtis is one of the few H'Wood women who isn't buying into the starvation and plastic surgery. I passed her on the street a couple of weeks ago in BH, and she looked refreshingly NORMAL.

JLC is ALL about being normal! LOL!
Remember she did that photo shoot of her letting it all hang out? She's built just like a normal gal at her age.

Ok seriously what are all these women doing to lose so much weight?? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Lindsay Lohan
Hilary Duff
Nicole Richie
Jessica Alba
the list goes on an on

Is anybody talking about how they're doing this? Magazines, tabloids? Is is some huge trendy diet or are they all just really starving themselves??

I dunno, that photo might be misleading. I think it's a bad angle with backlighting. I'd like to see another image of her in better light before jumping to wild conclusions here.

Iluvbags said:
Ok seriously what are all these women doing to lose so much weight?? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Lindsay Lohan
Hilary Duff
Nicole Richie
Jessica Alba
the list goes on an on

Is anybody talking about how they're doing this? Magazines, tabloids? Is is some huge trendy diet or are they all just really starving themselves??

It's called DRUGS, honey. Most likely coke. That's why A. they are losing so much weight so fast and B. NO ONE talks about it.

ok people, she HASN'T LOST weight, it's just a bad photo. She's just NATURALLY like that:

jessicafhm2.jpg

...Naturally HOT.

pseub said:
Actually Jamie Lee Curtis is one of the few H'Wood women who isn't buying into the starvation and plastic surgery. I passed her on the street a couple of weeks ago in BH, and she looked refreshingly NORMAL.
\\

No I know she isnt skinny but she really is getting old looking. Yes I know that is supposed to happen but my husband used to lust after her bigtime...now she is startingto look like a grandmom and that is just not doing it for him! :smile:

Selena

Selena said:
No I know she {Jamie Lee Curtis} isnt skinny but she really is getting old looking. Yes I know that is supposed to happen but my husband used to lust after her bigtime...now she is startingto look like a grandmom and that is just not doing it for him! :smile:

Selena

Haha, I'm sure Christopher Guest will be relieved~ (:0)