Jessica Alba's Bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey everyone!
    I saw this picture of Jessica and I just love her bag...does anyone know which designer makes it and what it's called?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Can you attach the photo using Manage Attachments?
    It's not showing up.

3. i just fixed it...sorry! it was my first post.

4. It's like Chloe and Bulga had a baby!

5. Jessica Alba? I don't think it's Jessica A. I think it's Paula Rubio..... :o/

6. Yes, it IS Jessica Alba.:biggrin:

7. Yep, that's definitely Jessica A and Cash Warren ;)

8. If she wasn't with Cash Warren, I won't know it's Jessica Alba. She's getting blonder each time i see her.

9. She looks fab and the bag is pretty cool.

10. It kind of resembles Mulberry... but not. Hum...

11. It's a Gustto Parina Bag. All I've been able to find is the khaki color at jcmadison.com.

12. That is one loooong bag. I like it except for the length. I would hate to have dig so far down to find things.

13. Yes, it is. They are a San Diego company! :smile: I just came across a bag last week in DC! CUTE!

14. Thanks so much lovies!
    you all rock :smile:

15. her name is Paulina Rubio and that is not her at all, jessica much more pretty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice