Jessica Alba's bag--IDENTIFY???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. CAN ANYONE PLEASE IDENTIFY THIS TOTE JESSICA ALBA IS WEARING? NEED AND WANT IT FOR A EVERYDAY TOTE WITH THE KIDS. OBSESSED:confused1:

Attached Files:

2. Louis Vuitton Suhali :smile:

3. Hey, thank you so much, I swear that bag drove me crazy, and it is funny becauase 95 percent of my bags are LV!! The picture was taken in 2006, I googled it and there it was!!! Your a sweetie:yahoo:

4. #4 Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
    I have finally found and ordered jessica alba's louis vuitton suhali le fabulex bag in black. They stopped making them in 2008, this picture was taken in april of 2006. Any replies on what you louie lover's think? I havent gotten so many different comments from friends. I agree it is a busy bag, but perfect with a black tank and gold earrings, watch, simple attire with this bag goes best.

Attached Files:

5. Thanks to purse forum i was able to track down this purse jessica alba is wearing. It is a 2006 suhali le fabulex bag in black. Comes in white, brown, tan, and a pretty blue. I loved the balck and ordered it. I have gotten different opinions on the bag, however it looks perfect with what she has on, a simple black top, either jeans, gold earrings and a watch. Cannot be overdressed with this bag, which i love. Wearing lv for 15 years, always monogram, speeedy, bucket, galleria, mirage griet, cabana tote, wallets makeup bag. However what do you girls think?

Attached Files:

6. ^^Congrats on a gorgeous style! You'll have to post pics when it arrives!

7. Such a beautiful bag!

8. It really is so pretty i am always worried that the material is too soft though. Anyone have any problems with scratches?

9. Sarah, honey why do you think the material would be too soft? Im not nervous about the material with scratches, Im more nervous with the brass corners, and studs falling off or getting scratched. Im a monogram lover, this is my first non-mongram purchase in 15 years. Wish it would hurry and get here fast!!!!!!!!! I will post pics.

10. Love the site "pretty little world" thanks Iris!

11. @dawngullage I don't know I just thought it didn't seem as sturdy as their other materials but I might just had cold feet (I know I talk about purses like a marriage LOL!). I am looking forward to your purchase and the photos :smile: