Jessica Alba in white sundress out for Sunday brunch -8/10

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I don't like her hair this dark:nogood: but love her YSL bag:yes:

3. Love her outfit.. not crazy about the hair!

4. She is such a pretty girl. I love coming here and gawking at celebs' clothes/ style.

5. wow didn't recognize her w/that dark hair...I like it lighter but she's so pretty regardless.

6. what a cute dress

7. I'm glad she's not wearing those mummy shoes again!

8. She looks great, but the hair is definitely too dark for her.

9. I love this girl! She looks so effortlessly chic. Like her with lighter hair tho :smile:

10. She is always gorgeous although her hair is a tad to dark. I don't get the scarf and summer dress combo. It seems silly to dress all summery and then adding a scarf.

11. she looks very pretty.

I'm not feeling the scarf look. there is a time and place to wear a scarf, and with a sun dress isn't one of them

12. I do like her hair dark :tup: Whatever comes naturally goes better with her complexion...

13. Uggh...what is with the celebrity scarf obsession? It's HOT here in LA!

14. it's hot here too & i'm on the opposite coast, but many girls are doing this here as well. :nogood:

15. very summer-y. don't like the dark color purse tho - looks too heavy with the sundress..