Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel

IrisCole

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Any idea who makes either of their bags? :shrugs: I thought Lanvin or Versace for Jessica Alba's, but haven't found anything yet.

jessica-biel-key-heart-02.jpg

jessica-alba-purple-parent-01.jpg

^^ I can't figure it out either. When I saw the other lettering, the only thing that came to mind was Roger Vivier, but I honestly can't imagine him making a purple bag with shiny silver lettering :nogood:

It's so weird. It's such an odd bag, like nothing I've seen from anyone before. Everything's different about it; the bag style, the hardware, the lettering.. I'm stuck in a rut and very confused. Haha.

Here's a better pic:

2214993530101365693S500x500Q85.jpg

Maybe it's a specially made bag? Like Roger Vivier (R. V.) for Jessica Alba (Ja)?? The buckle does look like Vivier, but I can't find this bag on his site.

Last edited:
This is a Roger Vivier Cut Up bag. It can be customized with letters. J A stand of course for Jessica Alba. Here is a pic of the bag, customized with the name 'Ines' (which stands for Ines de la Fressange, former Chanel model and Vivier ambassador).

Attachments

• roger-vivier-diy.jpg
    roger-vivier-diy.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 250
Very cute bag! I like the black/red better than Jess' purple.

Also, a bit off-topic: but Alba is taking a while to get to her pre-preg body. I wonder if she'll be able to pull it off....

I do really like Jessica Biel's bag, though I would probably be able to jump inside it.

Also, a bit off-topic: but Alba is taking a while to get to her pre-preg body. I wonder if she'll be able to pull it off....

I've seen her post-baby bikini pics, it looks like she has gotten back pre-preg body to me..if not, very close. Could be just a bad angle there because it does look like she has a bit of a saddle bag...but i havent seen it in any other pics.