Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any idea who makes either of their bags? :shrugs: I thought Lanvin or Versace for Jessica Alba's, but haven't found anything yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I think Biel's might be Botkier?

3. Biel's looks like gustto to me . .

4. I like Jessica Biel's bag! I think its gustto as well

5. I know Jessica Alba's has various lettering on it, but I can't figure out what the letters R V J A might mean?

6. ^^ I can't figure it out either. When I saw the other lettering, the only thing that came to mind was Roger Vivier, but I honestly can't imagine him making a purple bag with shiny silver lettering :nogood:

7. It's so weird. It's such an odd bag, like nothing I've seen from anyone before. Everything's different about it; the bag style, the hardware, the lettering.. I'm stuck in a rut and very confused. Haha.

8. #8 Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
    Here's a better pic:

[​IMG]

Maybe it's a specially made bag? Like Roger Vivier (R. V.) for Jessica Alba (Ja)?? The buckle does look like Vivier, but I can't find this bag on his site.

9. This is a Roger Vivier Cut Up bag. It can be customized with letters. J A stand of course for Jessica Alba. Here is a pic of the bag, customized with the name 'Ines' (which stands for Ines de la Fressange, former Chanel model and Vivier ambassador).

roger-vivier-diy.jpg
  10. Wonderful find -- thank you!!:woohoo:

11. Very cute bag! I like the black/red better than Jess' purple.

Also, a bit off-topic: but Alba is taking a while to get to her pre-preg body. I wonder if she'll be able to pull it off....

12. I do really like Jessica Biel's bag, though I would probably be able to jump inside it.

I've seen her post-baby bikini pics, it looks like she has gotten back pre-preg body to me..if not, very close. Could be just a bad angle there because it does look like she has a bit of a saddle bag...but i havent seen it in any other pics.