Jess Plastic Surgery

elongreach said:
I'm not a plastic surgery expert, but isn't there some swelling and down time after your surgery? Ashlee (and maybe possibly Jessica) never seem out of the limelight, but they got a nose job. Please someone enlighten me.

With a nise job where the tip is made smaller and there is no intervention to the boe, the swelling will go down and she will look acceptable within 7-10 days.
When the bone is filed down it may take 2weeks. But remember this, it may be a tiny procedure and she may have rested a little, worn sunglasses for 4-5 days and hey presto new nose...

BUT: you cannot wear sunglasses on a newly done nose bridge for up to a month. Interessstiinggggg.:hrmm:

I think she's hot.
She was hot with her old nose.
Hot with her new nose.
Hot with her old eyes.
Hot with her new eyes.
Hot 15 lbs. lighter and hot when she's a bit heavier.
Hot as a blond, brunette and redhead.

The girl has always been hot. She's not the smartest tool in the shed, but she's definately a good looking woman.

I just hope that she doesn't eventually cross into that "overdone" look. AKA Pam Andersen.

That picture is photshopped. Jessica did not have a nose job.
The pics in Maxim are HOT, I think they "retouched" her nose in those.

However, Ashlee DID have one,IMO. She's not gonna say one way or another. I saw an interview on E with Seacrest....she basically said "maybe I did maybe I didn't".

I think she looks really pretty...it's amazing to me how much of a change it is, though.

BellaFiore said:
That picture is photshopped. Jessica did not have a nose job.
The pics in Maxim are HOT, I think they "retouched" her nose in those.
I agree.
I was watching an interview with her today and her nose looks the same as always