Jerseylicious

I tried to watch, but kept having to adjust the color of my Flatscreen since all I was seeing was oompaloompa people!

Seriously, this show is a MESS! and if the owners took out a loan for $2M on that salon, they were damn fool!

to me this show can't even be compared to jersey shore. it's too entirely different things! unless jerseylicious steps away from the salon more.
and i'm not saying one is better than the other, i'm just saying the only thing that connects them is that they're both set in the same area.

I heard about this show and tuned in yesterday. Once I had it on, I couldn't not watch it. I recorded the 2nd one and watched with my husband. It's really odd, we know its a trainwreck show but its one of those you can't stop watching.

Gigis boyfriend cracked me up. Anthony is like a paramedic at the trainwreck site. The makeup fairy or whatever she calls herself was a riot. The tanning and the clothes were unbelievable. Often you can find one person that dresses too tacky but to see so many of them in those getups was hysterical.