Jersey vs Brittany ? Help!

Oops...sorry about the blank post above!
I was deciding between these 2 bags in magnolia as well & chose the Jersey. Both are beautiful bags and you can’t go wrong with either one. For me, the Jersey was more practical because I like the functionality of totes, it looked more streamlined on my frame and and I could use it casually on the weekends too.

Pros: Jersey is a bigger bag than the Brittany if you carry more things. Honestly can’t think of anything negative to say about Jersey. Have had mine for over 2 years and it still looks good.
0E5C23E1-39A6-4A07-B909-78DBC7647764.jpeg

I was deciding between these 2 bags in magnolia as well & chose the Jersey. Both are beautiful bags and you can’t go wrong with either one. For me, the Jersey was more practical because I like the functionality of totes, it looked more streamlined on my frame and and I could use it casually on the weekends too.

Pros: Jersey is a bigger bag than the Brittany if you carry more things. Honestly can’t think of anything negative to say about Jersey. Have had mine for over 2 years and it still looks good.
View attachment 4561214

View attachment 4561214
Thank you so much for this information! I’m kind of leaning towards the jersey too.

Reactions: Audrey*