Jersey Tote vs Hyde Park?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m looking to buy a pre loved DE shoulder bag. Anyone have either of the bags above?

Pros/Cons?

TYSM :smile:

2. Hi, I have the Hyde Park. What would you like to know - what fits? Wear & tear? Something else?

3. I think precisely that is what she wanting to know. :smile:

shopgurl likes this.
  4. 11988AD8-FA79-42AE-B735-BBE6ABCC0DE8.jpeg This is what I typically carry in mine. It can hold an iPad mini. The smaller iPad Pro, the 9.7” also fits. The larger iPad or a larger laptop will not fit.
    I bought mine in April 2017. It’s seen light usage since I rotate frequently. There is light wear on the feet. The rest of the bag looks almost new.
    My only con really is the shoulder strap. If I am wearing a coat, it can slide off. I wish the length was a tad longer.

Hope this helps.

BleuSaphir and shopgurl like this.
  5. Thank you! :smile:

6. The Jersey Tote is such a nice structured tote but it is a tote bag and it depends if you plan on using it as an everyday bag. In my opinion it’s a great work bag.
    As far as the Hyde I have no experiences with that bag.

shopgurl likes this.

7. Yes I'd be using it as an everyday bag