Jersey girls lunch!

Ninja Sue

Dreaming of vacation
O.G.
Aug 7, 2006
Ladies of New Jersey - can we make our SH lunch on Thursday, Jan. 11th instead of Tuesday the 9th? I will be out of state on the 9th attending a client meeting. Let me know! I am so looking forward to meeting all of you but if you cannot make it on the 11th, you guys go ahead and I'll catch up with you next time.

Ladies of New Jersey - can we make our SH lunch on Thursday, Jan. 11th instead of Tuesday the 9th? I will be out of state on the 9th attending a client meeting. Let me know! I am so looking forward to meeting all of you but if you cannot make it on the 11th, you guys go ahead and I'll catch up with you next time.

Thursdays I am not available...I have to take my little guy to a basketball class after school. Fridays and Tuesdays work best for me. What about Friday the 12th? I am also available the following week if we need to push it off until then.

Hi all,
I am a frequent poster on Chanel but pop in here every now and again to see your lovely bags! Addicted gave me a heads up about the Jersey Girl lunch and I just wondered if it is only for Hermes toters:P ...I would love to meet some PF members and SHM is my hang out! I would have to check my work schedule to see if I could pop by and say Hi but just wanted to make sure it was ok first. If not, I totally understand...I'm cool like that:supacool: ~

OK So let's figure we are on for the 12th. Does 12:30 work for everyone? I have to be home by 2:45 for my kids and i want to make sure we have enough time!! If you PM me I can get a total count and then we can figure out where to meet and I can make a reservation for us. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

^^Thanks so much Gals, i will watch the posts and see if I can make it there to meet you! PS, wouldn't take much to convert me! I succumb easily to peer pressure...Rose has already been working on me! When I see all of your lovely Hermes, I will be in awe! :smile:

(Edit--just saw your post Princess so I will let you know early this week as soon as I take a look at my work schedule!)