Jersey Belle

bagsforme

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Finally a show where the friends aren't all backstabbing each other. Refreshing not to see drama between friends. So far I'm liking the show but I can see where it will become boring without the drama. :graucho:

The story line about the new orleans woman Jaime just met on the street and wanting to give her baby to her is ridiculous.

I found this article interesting. Why are pretending to live in a community that they are not.
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/08/just_how_real_is_jersey_belle.html

I keep watching this show and the whole Nola baby thing is gross. Why lead the woman on if you haven't talked to your husband yet. Other than that it has it's funny moments. It seems like she plays up the loud and crazy nj Schtick tho.

]I'm not believing the NOLA story..[/B].. And some website did a fact check, NONE of them live the community they keep saying they do.

We are expected to believe a seemingly 'intelligent, mature' woman goes up to a complete stranger who is pregnant and asks if she's keeping her baby? Give me a break! :rolleyes:

I keep watching this show and the whole Nola baby thing is gross. Why lead the woman on if you haven't talked to your husband yet. Other than that it has it's funny moments. It seems like she plays up the loud and crazy nj Schtick tho.

I think the woman is playing Her. Now she states she wants an abortion. I wouldn't be surprised if there was no baby to begin with.

Yea, the whole story is weird. Don't you have to go through a whole process of adoption. You can 't just hand over your baby to anyone who wants it.

I get it, she loves Jersey. She's always talking about it, wearing a Jersey state necklace and now gets a tattoo of the state on her wrist. :rolleyes:
Just move back already. I think her husband would have an easier time with his job commuting than she would? All her PR work is prob in New York.

Yea, the whole story is weird. Don't you have to go through a whole process of adoption. You can 't just hand over your baby to anyone who wants it.

I get it, she loves Jersey. She's always talking about it, wearing a Jersey state necklace and now gets a tattoo of the state on her wrist. :rolleyes:
Just move back already. I think her husband would have an easier time with his job commuting than she would? All her PR work is prob in New York.

That's another thing...I love NJ too, born and raised, (don't live there any more) but I don't relate to her Freehold friends one iota, or her for that matter. :thinking::amuse: