Jérôme Dreyfuss ("v")

zjajkj

O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Lovely French brand. We don't have this brand here in Singapore. According to Jérôme Dreyfuss's website, the brand is currently only available in New York, Seoul, Taipei and Paris.

While I was shopping in Seoul Hyundai Apgujeong Department Store, I chance upon the lovely Bobi bag. Googled it and realise Sarah Jessica Parker and Emma Roberts are using the exact same bag too. It is so chic. I especially love the band on top such that it doesn't hurt with the chain. There are mini torch lights in every of their bags if I am not wrong, and the Bobi has a detachable mirror. What a lovely design. :smile:

I also love the way you double up the chain. It is very special.
Very rugged punk feel and I like it. Haven got a bag in this colour. Got to try one now.

The Bobi also has expandable zip at the bottom where you can expand the bag further or simply just open it and carry it in style like SJP. ;p

To all, please feel free to add your Jérôme Dreyfuss bags or SLGs into this thread. :lol:

I just bought a bordeaux one 2 days ago online. Can't wait :cool: more modeling photos please :heart:

Awww, what a lovely colour you chose! I was also considering the Bordeaux one but my bestie told me I have too many bags in the Red colour family, hence I chose the Kaki one instead (which is more like green or kaki).

Do share with us yours when you received it in this particular thread for all JÉRÔME DREYFUSS owners.

I will love some mod pics of yours too. :smile:
Will definitely share more if I used the bag, recently purchase 5 new bags and have trouble choosing which to use first. LOL. :P