Jermaine Jackson Stuck in Africa?

While Jermaine SHOULD pay back the child support, Alejandra is such a mess. It's not even that she had kids with Randy, it's that Katherine has been desperately trying to kick her and Jermaine/Randy's kids out for years and they REFUSE to leave. Alejandra is a grown woman! Get out and leave the woman's house! Katherine just wants to raise Mike's kids in the house alone without dealing with a bunch of other kids. She already tried to have Alejandra removed after the 'taser' story got leaked to the press, and Alejandra refused.

Ugh.

WHY does the entire Jackson family--brothers, nephews, 2nd cousins twice removed--seem to believe that they are entitled to eat off of Michael and Janet (through Katherine)? I just don't get it . . . :confused1:

Alejandra Jackson -- the squatter who has been living at Katherine Jackson's family compound against Katherine's will -- just bought more time in the house, thanks to a judge's ruling.

Alejandra -- the baby mama of both Randy and Jermaine Jackson -- has been living at the Encino compound for nearly 20 years. The Estate wants her out and has offered her a condo in move-in condition, but Alejandra has not budged.

Estate lawyer Howard Weitzman said the snag in the move was that Alejandra refused to sign a confidentiality agreement and he claims she's in the process of hocking a tell-all book. Alejandra refused to sign the agreement and was also demanding money in addition to the condo ...

The judge just ruled that Alejandra could stay in the house for another month, until there's a full trial on whether she can be evicted.

Trial date is April 14.

TMZ.com

ill-violated-dead-smiley-9436.gif
@ the tin man pic!

I wasn't ready for that....

*~*What is wrong with this woman?? Someone should write a tell-all book about her & her skanky ways...how do you have children by 2 brothers, and think that's okay?? Smh And why is she demanding money in addition to the condo?? Get a damn job bi*ch.*~*

Can someone explain his.... ummm... his uh... that mess on the... oh FFS, what is up with his hair?
Is it drawn on with a sharpie? I thought Instagram brows were harsh but that is quite striking, isn't it? I'm also a little bit confused with respect to his costume outfit. Mostly because it's 2017 but also because Michael was really the only person who could get away with that - and even then... :whistle:

Who is the girl, his daughter?

Can someone explain his.... ummm... his uh... that mess on the... oh FFS, what is up with his hair?
Is it drawn on with a sharpie? I thought Instagram brows were harsh but that is quite striking, isn't it? I'm also a little bit confused with respect to his costume outfit. Mostly because it's 2017 but also because Michael was really the only person who could get away with that - and even then... :whistle:

Who is the girl, his daughter?
The girl is Maday Velazquez. Jermaine split with his wife a while ago. Maday is his girlfriend, they've been dating since last year. He's 62 and she's 23.