Jeremy Renner new lead in Bourne Legacy

Saw it this past Saturday with a bunch of girlfriends. Loved it! As noted before, I have never been a fan of the other Bourne movies but this one was fun. The motorcycle scene was crazy good. Jeremy and Rachel did well.

since i saw jeremy in swat i,m hooked on him,sofar i saw bourne 4 times
and i really love it can,t wait for the dvd
and when everything goes right there will be a nr5
rachel weisz did also a great job love her

I'll be totally honest and just say that it bums me out that they are making another one of these. I LOVE the Bourne movies and own each one. I thought that the trilogy ended the way it should, and making a new one is pointless.

I agree, and I love Matt Damon. Kinda weird seeing it without him. It was decent, but still nothing like the first three.

I saw the movie a few weeks ago but just saw this thread. I agree with many posters, it should have just ended with Damon. Renner was ok, but it wasn't the same. I couldn't help but think "you're too short" the whole time. I liked how they tied the previous film in with the reporter and such, but overall I didn't like it as much.

I saw the movie a few weeks ago but just saw this thread. I agree with many posters, it should have just ended with Damon. Renner was ok, but it wasn't the same. I couldn't help but think "you're too short" the whole time. I liked how they tied the previous film in with the reporter and such, but overall I didn't like it as much.

That's funny because Matt Damon and Jeremy Renner are both 5'10" :P