Jenrigo Bags

sands

Mar 20, 2009
I was over at TJ Maxx today and saw bag with beautiful gold hardware. It had handles as well as strap for cross body. The brand was jenrino, made in Italy. The question I have is the leather of the bag was some texture.......almost like snake scales but the feel of it is very dry and rough, hard for me to believe that its leather! Please pardon my ignorance, is this kind of good leather to buy......i fell in love with the bag but wasn't sure if the feel of the leather is right!
Please enlighten me i059.radikal.ru/1001/cf/36cdb0206a27.jpg
s51.radikal.ru/i134/1001/47/65f56714ef07.jpg
http://s005.radikal.ru/i211/1001/47/09948e3679b1.jpg

I too just bought this bag for 180 at marshalls, but mine is natural snake skin color (blk/brown/white scales) with white leather trim. Perfect for the summer!

Last edited:
These days T.J.MAXX and Marshalls is full of these jenrigo bags, nvr heard of this brand before.I bought one too in brown color and a bigger size so costs me $199.The leather is good but looks like being colored.so i don't know whether these bags are gonna leave some color on clothes in sweaty summer.My only concern is this otherwise its a steal.

Hi I just purchased the Jenrigo at TJMAXX. on clearance, but I realized it was broken-missing stud on handle...must have been pulled hard- no tears or damage just missing...it was brown snake skin, distressed looking but way cool...i couldnt pass it up....I went to another TJM to look for the same bag without the defect but could not find the exact same bag....similar material but differnt body and $199...4 x what i paid on clearance.
any one ever heard of this bag before??? I see a lot of you purchased this last year... how is it holding up...i have 30 days to return and still unsure. because i really liked it...
:yahoo:

It's probably python embossed by the looks of it, so that's why the leather feels rough. It's hard to tell from the photos but if that's the case, all you really need to worry about is wearing delicate clothes (silk, cashmere) because the material gets pulled when the bag rubs against it.