Jenny's Cherished Jimmy Choo Collection

very nice! I don't even have any Choos (yet). I'm glad to hear you say they are comfy since I am always looking for attractive and comfortable heels. I like to wear heels but sometimes have to walk a lot in them. Do they go onsale in July and December online too?

Wow, I can't believe how nice everyone's comments are. I truly thank all of you for the really sweet words.

very nice! I don't even have any Choos (yet). I'm glad to hear you say they are comfy since I am always looking for attractive and comfortable heels. I like to wear heels but sometimes have to walk a lot in them. Do they go onsale in July and December online too?

To anwswer your question, yes, they do go on sale online, BUT, not until a few weeks after the collection in stores is on sale. Your best bet is to call the store to see if they have your size/color left because they sell out really quickly once the sale begins. Then, if you are unable to get it in the store, I would check online once those are on sale. Keep in mind that they have a much, much bigger selection in stores. If you call a store, they can tell you each color that the shoe comes in.

The best SA that I have ever dealt with (at anystore, for any product) is JIM VICK at Jimmy Choo in Dallas (I know, how ironic, Jim at Jimmy Choo). His phone # is 214-528-6801. He is fantastic. I am definitely not one of his large volume customers but he always goes out of his way to help me. He calls me when the sales are about to begin, he sends me the catalogues, he sends me e-mails just asking me "how things are going", and sends me a Christmas card each year. And I've never even met him in person. So if anyone ever needs anything, even if you have no intention of buying but just want some product information, Jim would love to help you. He is fabulous!

Your collection is to DIE for. :drool: :drool: I am very jealous of all your beautiful JC shoes. I do not own any as of yet, just 4 JC bags, but maybe one day I'll break down a buy a pair. I am glad to hear they are comfortable. I no longer work outside of the home, so did not think I could justify the $$$ on shoes I would wear only on special occasions.
Thanks for sharing your collection.

Wow, what a collection, you are my idol! I can't wear Choo slingbacks, they won't stay on :crybaby:

That's so funny that you should say that because Jimmy Choo slingbacks are the only ones that I can wear. I can only wear slingbacks with an adjustable strap otherwise they do not stay on my foot. Almost all of its slingbacks have the adjustable strap. You should try on just one more pair. You never know.

Again, I want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments. Everyone on TPF is just so sweet!