Jenny Yuen - Sherlock

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think at least a few people here have this bag. I was wondering if anyone could give me a sense of its size. It says that its 11x7x4.5 but if anyone has it I'd love to get a sense of how much it can fit/what people carry in it.

and pictures would be even more fantastic :smile:

Thanks so much!!!:smile:

2. Don't have one but someone else will chime in and help you with the specifics. I just wanted to say that I have a Cleo and I love the bag, the leather and the sleeper is even cute!

3. It is a smaller bag like a RM morning after mini. I had one but sold it because it was just too small for me.

4. Hi there,

I took pictures of what's in my Sherlock bag. Keep in mind that this is totally packed. I can surprisingly fit a lot of things in there, and generally do (I don't like being out and not having what i need with me).

Attached Files:

5. I have the Sherlock, too (plum), and i find I can carry a lot in it, as well. :yes:Definitely more than I thought. I normally carry large bags, but every once in a while it's nice to have something a little smaller that still allows me to carry all my necessities plus a few extras (book, knitting...) the shoulder strap is a life-saver!

VintageChic- i love the brown! nice choice.:tup:

6. Thanks! I like the plum too! :smile: