Jennifer stano-david

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Hi!
    If you don't own the pics, please make sure you credit the source :tender:

5. She's another KK dead ringer IMO. I do like her personality and style a lot, but she's just too "done" looking for me. The lips aren't doing her any favors.

6. shes beautiful and seems to be a really genuine person aswell

7. "Secrets of a trophy wife" is a guilty pleasure but I hate it was only one episode. She certainly looks different but has a very nice collection

8. I have no idea who she is, but she looks to be the exact opposite of 'really genuine'...everything on her looks incredibly fake, as does her manufactured style.

9. well that explains it.

I read her blog and follow her on instagram and she does seem like a genuinely nice person.

10. Loved that!! I am a fan of her and Leylas. The other girls rubbed me the wrong way.

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(photos from her blog)

12. I don't think anyone is arguing that she is not a nice person, you can be very nice, but look very fake, which is what she meant.

13. Nobody is arguing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion ;)

14. Interesting. Look at her favorites bar- Fake sites galore.

[​IMG]

15. Why would she buy fake bags w all the money she has? I mean they're clearly not faking their wealth like some celebs/reality stars. That's just so weird to me.