Jennifer meyer nameplate necklace

I don't own this necklace, but it does seem pricey. It's also very pretty. I don't think Jennifer Meyer pieces are known for having any quality issues, so I probably wouldn't worry about that.

It is a little different than some of the other nameplate pieces out there right now, which is nice. Again, it's a really pretty necklace.

Sorry I can't be more help! Maybe other will chime in with a little more knowledge!

Love your layered DBTY!!! I have one and I've thought about buying another with one of the colored stones do your necklaces get twisted up together? I'm specifically asking about the DBTY necklaces :smile:

Thanks! Yes, they get tangled up. I'm constantly untangling them, but I love them so I just deal with it :smile:

I would like to purchase the Jennifer Meyer Nameplate necklace as well. I have a few pieces from her line, a white gold 'mom' bracelet, a white gold thin diamond band ring, and white gold diamond hoops. I need help in deciding whether to purchase the nameplate necklace in white gold (pretty much all my jewelry is WG or silver) or rose gold, which I love right now but don't own any. Should I play it safe and go with white gold or go for the rose gold for something new and fresh to update my jewelry wardrobe? Will the rose gold look good worn with my silver and WG pieces? If anyone has pics of this necklace please post!

I would like to purchase the Jennifer Meyer Nameplate necklace as well. I have a few pieces from her line, a white gold 'mom' bracelet, a white gold thin diamond band ring, and white gold diamond hoops. I need help in deciding whether to purchase the nameplate necklace in white gold (pretty much all my jewelry is WG or silver) or rose gold, which I love right now but don't own any. Should I play it safe and go with white gold or go for the rose gold for something new and fresh to update my jewelry wardrobe? Will the rose gold look good worn with my silver and WG pieces? If anyone has pics of this necklace please post!

I prefer these necklaces in the warmer YG or RG. I want the YG myself, with my daughter's nickname on it.
I have the Jennifer Meyer arrow necklace and the quality is superb.

I prefer Rose Gold. I think it will look good.I have some of these.So you can do it.