Jennifer Meyer Jewelry fans

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please show me your Jennifer Meyer pieces! I am a big Jennifer Meyer fan and own several of her pieces to include:
    Nameplate necklace
    Mini diamond elephant necklace
    Mom statement necklace
    Wishbone bracelet
    Mini leaf studs
    Onyx and diamond triangle studs
    Thin hoop earrings w/single diamond

All my pieces are in white gold, although it is difficult to find her pieces In WG and some I have had to special order. IMG_1533.jpg

Attached Files:

Shopgirl1996 likes this.
  2. I’ve been looking at some Jennifer Meyer pieces recently and just found this thread :smile: It sounds like you have a gorgeous collection!

I just ordered this necklace from Net a Porter as a birthday present to myself and am very excited as I love the simplicity of it and the beaded long chain, I can imagine it looking good with so many different outfits.

Attached Files:

casiecn likes this.
  3. Yes, love the simplicity of her pieces and the clean lines. I can’t get enough! Enjoy your pretty necklace. Post a modeling pic please!

megs0927 and Onebagtoomany like this.
  4. Okay Jennifer Meyer fans...which metal on this JM necklace? I love the richness of the rose gold but only own a ring in RG. All of my other jewelry is white metals. Struggling to place and order because I am undecided and the piece is $$$!

Attached Files:

sheanabelle and coachlover1000 like this.
  5. I’ve never even heard of her...So now I have to look her up!

6. I prefer the rose gold.

casiecn likes this.
  7. I have the loveyou necklace, and I loooove it.

casiecn likes this.
  8. i'm a YG girl but actually prefer the blingof the whitegold.

casiecn likes this.
  9. I went with the white gold JM leaf necklace and absolutely love it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice