Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck

Everyone looks better when they are with JLo. You gotta give her credit for making her men look good. :heart: :biggrin::cool::P
You ain’t lying! This is a recent picture of Ben on set in Austin, TX filming his new movie Hypnotic. Uhm, he didn’t look like this 6 months ago. This is almost Jenny from the block era. You all may be right, he had work done.
B9CFF4D1-0AE2-4C60-B887-8A193E2B64ED.jpeg

Horrific makeup aside I’m guessing this pic is very old. Anyway, as I age I’m trying to maintain nice skin. Does Botox get rid of large pores? I don’t really see any on her face now when she’s made up. Her skin and texture is sooo much better than when she was younger. Im wondering if she gets laser and or peels or both? Somehow her skin looks better now than early 2000s. Any esthetician’s out there?
A695160D-7512-4FEA-9A4D-9AEC967E5C2D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: CarryOn2020
Horrific makeup aside I’m guessing this pic is very old. Anyway, as I age I’m trying to maintain nice skin. Does Botox get rid of large pores? I don’t really see any on her face now when she’s made up. Her skin and texture is sooo much better than when she was younger. Im wondering if she gets laser and or peels or both? Somehow her skin looks better now than early 2000s. Any esthetician’s out there?
View attachment 5232221
Botox doesn’t do anything for pores. Like you said, her makeup is a mess here. Also, the super thin eyebrows and dark hair really age her in this pic. It’s possible to drastically improve your skin with the right products and treatments.
After years and years of going to dermatologists, it was the Korean method that transformed my skin.

View attachment 5232221
She looks like Jenny from the Jersey shore.