Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck

They have some business together I don’t know what specifically. But when Arod was on Shark tank he turned down businesses that would be in conflict with ones he currently had with Jen I recall one of them being a make up company.
They’ll always have the love of bronzer in common.

Arod family business with ex wife’s brother situation.

Lol he dose enjoy the orange glow

I was surprised to even see him on the show. I don't regularly watch it but every one in a while you'll see a interesting product that catches my attention. My initial thought was he's cheated so much at so many levels of his life including sports which was his initial livelihood I definitely wouldn't feel so great giving him a chunk of my business for a loan. For all we know he could be lying it's a great excuse to use. The other sharks also turn down offers that conflict with their other businesses. But it is a great excuse to bring up Jlo.

I recall one company that came on with some sort of condiments in slices, think like a slice of American cheese in the wrapper but instead of cheese it would be catsup, mustard, ect. He invested in it because he really liked the idea as a helpful item for him and the kids eating on the go. He's like we're so busy and always on the go when we have all the kids with us this would be really helpful. All I could think is this is not a product that will do well. The business owners marketed it as a premium product, I think that you'd get 10 slices of condiments for $15-20.

Reactions: limom
$1.50 a slice?
I mean unless the condiment contains truffle oil, how can you even market it?
Not the sharpest tool in the box :lol:
In NY, he has a bad rep because of the dopping stories. He was the front but someone else took the rep.
Conseco is always putting him on blast:lol:
I wonder if Arod will ever make it at Cooperstown.
Without the bull, he would have possibly been a first year inductee.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevinaxx
Ok I removed wrong it’s $6 for 8 slices making it 75 cents a slice. Also 8 slices aren’t a lot think a family of 4 would use that up in two meals. I just rembreed it was way over priced and didn’t look appetizing at all.

Ok I removed wrong it’s $6 for 8 slices making it 75 cents a slice. Also 8 slices aren’t a lot think a family of 4 would use that up in two meals. I just rembreed it was way over priced and didn’t look appetizing at all.

I just looked it up. :sick:

Omg I would love to eat a slice of ketchup! I am otherwise a healthy eater, but I’ve been known to eat condiments by the spoonful :biggrin: