Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck

^^ was he swoon worthy back then? He’s tall too, right? I actually thought Ben was very good looking back in his JLo days. Helllooo there handsome in that one music video he was in with her. Can’t remember the name of her song atm.

Good Will Hunting days not so cute to me and after he settled down with Garner and started drinking himself to a stupor that sex appeal lost its luster real quick. I also thought he was cute in Armageddon. Is that the name with Josh Hartnett?
He's quite tall. He was slender but not scrawny with a really handsome face. Absolutely swoon worthy. I stood next to him in a restauran in BH, so I could take a good look at him. I absolutely understand Jen. I'd have flagged him down, too.
The one with Josh Hartnett was Pearl Harbour. :smile: He was still good looking in Gone Girl - the last movie I've seen with him, but make-up artists can make wonders in HW. What a pity! At the same time JLo looks more splendid than in her thirties. She's either a vampire or keeps a painting in her basement a la Dorian Gray.

Yes. Most celebrities (even if you don't appreciate them on screen) are drop dead gorgeous in real life.

I've seen a few just because I in live southern California. Yes, they are all very good looking, otherwise they wouldn't have entered the industry in the first place.

^^ was he swoon worthy back then? He’s tall too, right? I actually thought Ben was very good looking back in his JLo days. Helllooo there handsome in that one music video he was in with her. Can’t remember the name of her song atm.

Good Will Hunting days not so cute to me and after he settled down with Garner and started drinking himself to a stupor that sex appeal lost its luster real quick. I also thought he was cute in Armageddon. Is that the name with Josh Hartnett?
Song: Jenny from the Block. [emoji2]