Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck

So I’m obviously bored on a Friday night that I did google Arod and strippers but landed on women he use to date!

I had no idea he dated:
Madoona
Kate Hudson
Cameron Diaz
Anne Wojcicki
Torrie Wilson former wrestler? Not familiar with her
Bethenny Frankel?!??

Reactions: uhpharm01
View attachment 4246614
Why is this acceptable for jlo but not Kim K
Because Jennifer Lopez‘s body looks good and kim is body does not look good. Jennifer Lopezhis body is the result of hard work and the gym. We’ve seen her transformation as she has evolved over the years. She is 50 years old and she looks amazing she is a symbol of what is possible for a woman in her 50s. Kim is an example of what is possible for a lazy woman who gets plastic surgery...and it ain’t good.

Because Jennifer Lopez‘s body looks good and kim is body does not look good. Jennifer Lopezhis body is the result of hard work and the gym. We’ve seen her transformation as she has evolved over the years. She is 50 years old and she looks amazing she is a symbol of what is possible for a woman in her 50s. Kim is an example of what is possible for a lazy woman who gets plastic surgery...and it ain’t good.

It doesn’t matter how they achieved their body. Im no fan of kim but she would be chastised if this was her. Isn’t jlo getting a little old for this. It seems like she’s trying to act like shes 25.

Reactions: Voyageuse
It doesn’t matter how they achieved their body. Im no fan of kim but she would be chastised if this was her. Isn’t jlo getting a little old for this. It seems like she’s trying to act like shes 25.
It matters to me.
I encourage her to keep pushing this content so she can motivate me. Unfortunately it’s at your displeasure, but fans don’t really care. I love it!
Kim is lazy and annoying so I don’t want to see her nonsense.