Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony take their twins, Emme and Max, to visit their designer pal Stefano Gabbana at his home in Portofino, Italy on Saturday.
Jennifer, 38, and Marc, 39, spent the last week together with Stefano, 45. On Friday, they took a dip in the Mediterranean Sea together.
And the Tuesday before, Jennifer and Stefano supported Marc when he received the Honorary Award from the Milan Town Council.

More pics from D&G's party
jlodragontales1.jpg

jlodragontales2.jpg

another shot of her bag from earlier post
jennifer-lopez-marc-778-1.preview.JPG

Last edited:
I wasn't a huge fan of hers when she was with Ben Affleck, or his for that matter, but since they split up, I have become fans of both. I love her style! And her babies are so cute! her little boy looks exactly like Marc.

Does anyone know who makes her gladiator sandals? I love those!

Back from a recent romp overseas with her husband Marc Anthony, Jennifer Lopez was spotted out for an Elle magazine photo shoot in New York City on Monday (July 14).
The 38-year-old mother was accompanied by acclaimed designer Oscar de la Renta, who supplied a lovely frock from his Spring 2008 collection for the "El Cantant" actress. Pictured below with her makeup artist Scott Barnes
jennifer-lopez-elle-7148-15.preview.jpg

jennifer-lopez-elle-7148-10.preview.jpg

jennifer-lopez-elle-7148-12.preview.jpg

jennifer-lopez-elle-7148-14.preview.jpg