Jennifer Lawrence

She's been dating film director Darren Aronofsky since getting close to him on the set of his new movie Mother! - for which the trailer was released yesterday.

And Jennifer Lawrence - who is the star of the movie - has talked about their romance to Vogue magazine, revealing tidbits about what drew her to him.

'We had energy. I had energy for him. I don’t know how he felt about me,' she told the September 2017 issue, which doubles up as the 125th anniversary edition of the fashion publication. 'I normally don’t like Harvard people, because they can’t go two minutes without mentioning that they went to Harvard. He’s not like that.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ts-candid-Darren-Aronofsky.html#ixzz4pOqDMy79
431C5FD300000578-0-image-a-67_1502285395570.jpg

431C5FE300000578-0-image-a-68_1502285452504.jpg

431C5FDA00000578-0-image-a-69_1502285458155.jpg

431C5FDE00000578-0-image-a-70_1502285463323.jpg

I feel like her career is pretty much done. Hunger Games is over, the Passengers movie was a disaster. The ditsy goofy blonde persona she has is not really en vouge at the moment, which is funny because she is literally in vogue. She has a fab publicity team and resume so maybe I'm wrong.
Don't forget films she's done like American Hustle and Silver Linings Playbook. She may have gotten a lot of box office for Hunger Games, etc. but she's also gotten critical acclaim, an Oscar and Oscar noms.

Don't forget films she's done like American Hustle and Silver Linings Playbook. She may have gotten a lot of box office for Hunger Games, etc. but she's also gotten critical acclaim, an Oscar and Oscar noms.

Yeah, I just feel like that's behind her for some reason. She came out strong with Winter's Bone, The Hunger Games, and Silver Linings Playbook, and then it's just been downhill instead of up. Even when she was getting nominated again and again everybody was over it and wondering why she was nominated. And I don't have high hopes for this new film of her boyfriend's, although they're both Oscar darlings so it will probably get lots of nominations and everyone will be confused again. I think she's very talented, I just feel like she peaked and probably isn't going to be able to sustain an illustrious career the way you might expect from someone who was so accomplished so young.

Last edited:
It's the problem with hitting the Oscar gold so early. No matter what, unless she continues the streak, which is statistically unlikely, people will say she's on her way down.

Mother! looks weird and cool so far.

I hate to say this because I'm no fortune teller, but JLaw is wasting her youth on this forever bachelor. He picks out the hottest stars and date them for ages and waste their time. Harvard or no Harvard, he's bad news.

If JLaw wants true romance, marriage, and children, I really think she needs to pick carefully and someone more around her age group.

I hate to say this because I'm no fortune teller, but JLaw is wasting her youth on this forever bachelor. He picks out the hottest stars and date them for ages and waste their time. Harvard or no Harvard, he's bad news.

If JLaw wants true romance, marriage, and children, I really think she needs to pick carefully and someone more around her age group.
I think she's still going to be young for quite a while....don't know if she wants marriage and children but I think she has time

I actually love the movie, Passenger! I thought it was pretty good; my Husband enjoyed it too.
We were like, would we take the chance to 'migrate'?
Would we wake up another person onboard?
Would we fight to live?

It's the problem with hitting the Oscar gold so early. No matter what, unless she continues the streak, which is statistically unlikely, people will say she's on her way down.

Mother! looks weird and cool so far.
I'm still confused as to why Lawrence has so many Oscar noms, she's not bad but she's not that good... getting so much acclaim so early on only spoils someone and in her later roles she still seems to be cruising on instinct, that's fine but it generally makes for boring acting.

I think she needs to be with someone who isn't a director. What is it with her and older directors? I know she and David O'Russell didn't date but their relationship was a bit odd.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
After touching down in Venice, she has been avidly promoting her new movie Mother! at this year's annual film festival.

And stepping out at the premiere for her new film offering on Tuesday night, Jennifer Lawrence stunned as she took to the red carpet in a dazzling floral floor-length gown.

The actress, 27, appeared to go braless underneath the partially sheer yet elegant design and defiantly brushed off the mixed reaction Mother! had garnered from critics, as she commanded attention on her arrival.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...les-Venice-premiere-Mother.html#ixzz4rrFXmDFp
43F06C4E00000578-0-image-a-48_1504633569246.jpg

43F0A47E00000578-4855198-image-a-212_1504636911660.jpg

43F09D9000000578-4855198-image-a-105_1504635582709.jpg

43F08CAF00000578-4855198-image-a-211_1504636904179.jpg

43F0B00E00000578-4855198-image-a-396_1504640580586.jpg

Reactions: averagejoe