Jennifer Lawrence

Here in Louisville we are so proud of our hometown girl. She is so refreshingly grounded and self-assured for as young and talented as she is. I love her sense of style, not one-note, can pull off many different looks. I'm also glad she's not all emo and sullen like Kristen Stewart. Seeing them together on the red carpet was like beauty and the beast.

Here in Louisville we are so proud of our hometown girl. She is so refreshingly grounded and self-assured for as young and talented as she is. I love her sense of style, not one-note, can pull off many different looks. I'm also glad she's not all emo and sullen like Kristen Stewart. Seeing them together on the red carpet was like beauty and the beast.

Ouch!!!! Sorry but Kristen Stewart is a beautiful girl as well. They both are lovely just Jennifer is more personable and comfortable and Kristen isn't.

I find Kristen's awkwardness charming. They're both adorable IMO. Are she and Jennifer friends? They were hugging on the red carpet and Kristen was bouncing and cheering when Jennifer won.

I find Kristen's awkwardness charming. They're both adorable IMO. Are she and Jennifer friends? They were hugging on the red carpet and Kristen was bouncing and cheering when Jennifer won.

I think Jennifer is leagues beyond Kristen in talent, maturity, personality, etc., etc.. That, of course, is only my opinion - I don't see Kristen as adorable at all - she is sullen, appears poorly groomed, and still looks like it's too much trouble for her to do anything in public. I thought she looked terrible at the Oscars. Again, my opinion only.

Ouch!!!! Sorry but Kristen Stewart is a beautiful girl as well. They both are lovely just Jennifer is more personable and comfortable and Kristen isn't.

Kstew is vastly overrated imo. And I don't think its possible to be beautiful without being personable. I always feel sorry for Kstew's publicist...must be a nightmare trying to get that girl to come off positively.