Jennifer Lawrence

Jan 4, 2009
San Francisco
Jennifer Lawrence needs a thread. I think she's so talented and so beautiful.

Pictures from the Oscars. She won Best Actress for her performance in Silver Linings Playbook. Her dress was Dior. I loved it! The jewels and bag looked amazing with it as well.

Attachments

knics33

O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
LOVE her! She was fantastic in Silver Linings Playbook. She is so talented. Love everything about her Oscar look.

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Love both dresses too. I'm rooting for her all the way! Hope she has a wonderful long career & happy life. I really like her personality that comes through in all her interviews & every time she meets the press. She has to put up with the silliest little questions from the press.

Nov 30, 2008
The one thing that you are afraid will happen did. And she handled it wonderfully.

I didn't see the big deal about the movie or any of the performances but I am glad she won.

Cherrasaki

99% Angel
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
She looked beautiful and I also like the Calvin Klein dress she looks gorgeous. I'm glad she won too. Loved the movie.

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
www.twitter.com
Love her! Silver Linings was one of the better movies I've seen lately, mostly because of her performance. I like how real she is, and she's not afraid to be herself in the public eye.