Jennifer Lawrence

1. Jennifer Lawrence needs a thread. I think she's so talented and so beautiful.

Pictures from the Oscars. She won Best Actress for her performance in Silver Linings Playbook. Her dress was Dior. I loved it! The jewels and bag looked amazing with it as well.

Jennifer.jpg Jennifer3.jpg Jennifer6.jpg Jennifer7.jpg Jennifer8.jpg Jennifer10.jpg
  2. LOVE her! She was fantastic in Silver Linings Playbook. She is so talented. Love everything about her Oscar look.

3. I thought this metallic Calvin Klein dress she changed into for the after party was gorgeous as well. Very different look from her Red Carpet dress.

Lawrence.jpg Lawrence2.jpg Lawrence4.jpg Lawrence5.jpg Lawrence3.jpg
  4. The Oscar dress...FUG

The Calvin Klein...love it, but not with that hair.

5. Some more pics that show off the back of the dress and the train from The DailyMail

Jen2.jpg Jen.jpg Jen3.jpg
  6. Love both her dresses!

7. Love both dresses too. I'm rooting for her all the way! Hope she has a wonderful long career & happy life. I really like her personality that comes through in all her interviews & every time she meets the press. She has to put up with the silliest little questions from the press.

8. The one thing that you are afraid will happen did. And she handled it wonderfully.

I didn't see the big deal about the movie or any of the performances but I am glad she won.

9. In Lanvin at the Independent Spirit Awards

J4.jpg J.jpg J3.jpg
  10. She looked beautiful and I also like the Calvin Klein dress she looks gorgeous. I'm glad she won too. Loved the movie.

11. Love her! Silver Linings was one of the better movies I've seen lately, mostly because of her performance. I like how real she is, and she's not afraid to be herself in the public eye.

12. Love all three looks..

13. She's gorgeous and seems very likable!

14. She looks fab with darker hair!

15. She should have worn that silver CK dress to the Oscars. I like it much better than the Dior.