Jennifer L.H.

1. Does anyone know the brand of the shirt she is wearing? I have been looking for this kind of style for a while now.

Thanks in advance!

shirt.jpg
  2. Try thomaspink.com :smile:

3. ooh i like that shirt too...
    i want to get a white one..and a black one

4. I'm not a huge fan of JLH or anything, but I am happy to see that her new show is doing well. She always seemed pretty down to earth compared with many other young actresses.

5. The shirt is cute, I love her. I can't watch her show unless I want to shed some tears..I know it's lame...But the show always make me cry..

6. also try anne fontaine, they make art out of the white shirt.

7. what a wonderful site for dress shirts. r they to size, i like them fitted near the waist and not boxy like. all the colors and patterns to choose from :shocked:

8. I like her style and her show!

9. I really like their shirts. If you want them to be fitted, look for the tailored or slim fit styles. I find that they're pretty to size although some shirts are a bit looser because of the fabric, so I wear a size down from my regular size

10. for some reason i still find she annoys me... i dont know y but she does... :Push:

11. she has a great body and a superfantastic smile.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice