Jennifer Garner: Princess Bride

Dazzle

shopaholic(bags&shoes)
Jul 12, 2006
The January 2007 issue of Elle Magazine has arrived with the gorgeous but gawky presence of 34-year-old Jennifer Garner. With a baby daughter, a dream boat husband, and a big new movie, Catch and Release, sunny, sexy, Jen is positively sailing along. Here is my favorite paragraph of the article:
“Oh my butt crack is showing,” Garner says, hitching up a pair of jeans whose designer she can’t identify as she plunks down outside the museum with a paper cup of decaf Earl Grey tea and a jumbo hunk of greasy banana bread. She’s also wearing red Gucci boots and a black Marc Jacobs turtleneck. Fashion has never been an obsession, though she does work with omnipresent stylist Rachel Zoe for red-carpet events. “I would be happy if there was a uniform for life and we didn’t think about it,” Garner says. “I do appreciate people who have style. I like to look at it. And I even like when I accidentally stumble onto something that is a combination of me and something fancy — that makes me happy. But otherwise, the whole thing terrifies me.”
Jason Bateman, one of her costars in the Peter Berg-directed ensemble thriller The Kingdom, also had a few kind words about Jen: “She’s a girl that a guy can very easily be friends with. Usually I would be sort of fumbling and disarmed by somebody so pretty, but she’s even more distracting as a pal: funny and energetic and sarcastic…. [Acting] is not a hard thing for her to do, and that’s nice to be around. A lot of actors take this stuff real seriously and make it brain surgery, and it’s so not.”

I like the spread, she looks very beautiful. It looks like they used to much bronzer on her face on the cover. Still gorgeous. I like her hair. she looks a little like kate beckinsale.

must be the long flowy dark hair. . . I don't think her face looks like Kate's at all personally.
I think Jen looks beautiful here, as usual!
I also think Kate B is a gorgeous woman!