Jennifer Garner: Princess Bride

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The January 2007 issue of Elle Magazine has arrived with the gorgeous but gawky presence of 34-year-old Jennifer Garner. With a baby daughter, a dream boat husband, and a big new movie, Catch and Release, sunny, sexy, Jen is positively sailing along. Here is my favorite paragraph of the article:
    “Oh my butt crack is showing,” Garner says, hitching up a pair of jeans whose designer she can’t identify as she plunks down outside the museum with a paper cup of decaf Earl Grey tea and a jumbo hunk of greasy banana bread. She’s also wearing red Gucci boots and a black Marc Jacobs turtleneck. Fashion has never been an obsession, though she does work with omnipresent stylist Rachel Zoe for red-carpet events. “I would be happy if there was a uniform for life and we didn’t think about it,” Garner says. “I do appreciate people who have style. I like to look at it. And I even like when I accidentally stumble onto something that is a combination of me and something fancy — that makes me happy. But otherwise, the whole thing terrifies me.”
    Jason Bateman, one of her costars in the Peter Berg-directed ensemble thriller The Kingdom, also had a few kind words about Jen: “She’s a girl that a guy can very easily be friends with. Usually I would be sort of fumbling and disarmed by somebody so pretty, but she’s even more distracting as a pal: funny and energetic and sarcastic…. [Acting] is not a hard thing for her to do, and that’s nice to be around. A lot of actors take this stuff real seriously and make it brain surgery, and it’s so not.”
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I think she looks beautiful in these photos and I like her with longer hair! On the cover she looks somewhat different but she still looks good!

3. She looks gorgeous! I've always like her - she seems really down to earth.

4. I like the spread, she looks very beautiful. It looks like they used to much bronzer on her face on the cover. Still gorgeous. I like her hair. she looks a little like kate beckinsale.

5. she looks beautiful,doesn't really look like her, looks more like Kate Beckinsdale^^^totally agree.

6. She looks great in these photos, but I totally agree that she looks more like Kate Beckinsale.

7. must be the long flowy dark hair. . . I don't think her face looks like Kate's at all personally.
    I think Jen looks beautiful here, as usual!
    I also think Kate B is a gorgeous woman!

8. She looks so beautiful, really sexy in the more serious looking poses.

9. I really like her, she seems very down to earth.

10. So, so pretty!

11. She is very pretty, I think she became more gaunt after her pregnancy.

12. Wow, she's smokin'!!!!

13. She looks great, I can't wait to see her new movie! It looks so gooood!!

14. Glad she is on her way back after the baby!

15. i love her hair!!! she's just so gorgeous!