Jennifer Fisher necklaces... anyone know similar styles?

Jan 2, 2008
I really love Lauren Conrad's Jennifer Fisher necklace, but I don't want to pay that kind of money! This necklace doesn't even look like it would cost over $1K... anyone know where I can get one that looks similar to this but at a more cheaper price? Let's say less than $100? thanks in advance!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

zeitgeist4

I live for bags.
Jun 12, 2006
SF Bay Area
I think it would be easy to make something similar. I don't know if you have any local jewelry supply stores, but my local one has these on their website.

This could stand in for the vertical pendant:

And this could stand in for the circle pendant (the back is plain):

These pendants are from www.beadshop.com

Jan 2, 2008
I think it would be easy to make something similar. I don't know if you have any local jewelry supply stores, but my local one has these on their website.

This could stand in for the vertical pendant:

And this could stand in for the circle pendant (the back is plain):

These pendants are from www.beadshop.com
ooo thank you SO much, yeah I like those a lot! :tup:

Jan 2, 2008
Wow those are good suggestions...Im glad I stopped in....Coachgirl- I dont think you'll be the only one addicted ;)
haha geminiz06! yeah i love these types of styles of necklaces... so casual/simple yet so chic at the same time!