Jennifer Connelly’s Balenciaga Ads

When I was a kid I had these little plastic dolls and the front and back halves of the clothes would snap together around the dolls body. That's what this dress reminds me of!!!

I love JC!!! I think she gorgous!

Absolutely breathtaking! Love Bal, love Jen...

FYI she is on the cover of Australian Vogue this month, with a fab photo shoot and a wonderful down-to-earth editorial!

There is certainly nothing wrong with being thin, but she looks terribly unhealthy...especially her skeleton-like legs. Just my opinion - not meant to offend anyone.

I'd be really surprised if her legs are really that thin. High-fashion ads are always Photoshopped... to cover up the bones on models to make them look naturally thin rather than awfully emaciated, and to "slim down" celebrities to model stature. My friend who works in the business estimates that every page of ad gets an average of $1000 worth of Photoshopping. :wtf:

What's unfortunate (to me), is that people feel someone like Jennifer Connelly needs touching up. :tdown:

Back to topic, though, I'm not terribly fond of the ads. She looks sort of uncomfortable... The fabric is stunning though.