Jennifer Anniston White Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know who makes the Bag Jennifer Anniston wore in "Rumor Has It"?:amuse:

2. Hogan

3. I have not seen the movie, but I believe I heard last year that she carried a Hogan Shopping bag in the movie. I have one in brown if you want pics.

EDIT. Sorry, Hogan WEEKEND...I always get those two mixed up. Here is a pic. www.styledrops.com has one for around $900. I have purchased from them AND from the Hogan flagship store, and they are authentic.

Attached Files:

4. Hello All, :amuse:
    Thank you for your response. While Ms. Simpson definetly has a purse fettish none of her purses are the one. I am on a mission it was an awesome bag!!!! I'll keep you posted!!! Lol...:love: ...gotta have it...:idea: :idea: :idea:

5. She also carried another white bag in "real life" by Hogan...and they have this one as well as a smaller sized version. I will attach a photo. This was called the "Lizzy" but also goes by "Horse." Hogan tends to have multiple names for its larger bags.

Attached Files: